Main Jo Chal Paro (Aim to Walk) | Poetry | Taimoor Ajmal

 

 
I don't stop when I finally aim to walk.
And If I stop somewhere, I do not bow down.
 
Question is about what i am intended to do. 
And it becomes great when i really do it. 
 
I am drowning in the swamps 
I'm stuck in myself.
 
I hope for a stranger. 
I'm looking for ropes.
 
I will tell you, when i found ropes. 
I'll show you by rising again.
 
Right now your oppression is on the peak. 
Ponder that currently i am stuck.
 
It is night now but day will come too. 
It is only oppression, it will disappear too. 
 
Poet: Taimoor Ajmal 
 
میں جو چل پڑو تو روکو نہیں
 کہیں رک گیا تو جھکو نہیں
 
 میرے چلنے کا ہی سوال ہے
 میں جو چل پڑو تو کمال ہے
 
 میں جو دلوں میں دھنسا ہوا
 میں تو خود میں ہی ہوں پھنسا ہوا
 
 کسی اجنبی کی جو آس ہے
  مجھے رسیوں کی تلاش ہے
 
 ملی رسیاں تو بتائیں گے
 تمہیں پھر سے چل کے دکھائیں گے
 
 ابھی ظلم ہے تیرا زور پر
 ابھی ہو پھنسا میں یہ غور کر
 
 ابھی رات ہے دن آئے گا
 ارے ظلم ہے! مٹ جائے گا
 
  شاعر: تیمور اجمل
 
COPYRIGHT INFO: 
- This piece is under a creative commons license. Use it wherever you would like to. 
- Do not try to claim copyright and use it as your original work.  
 
-) Poetry by : Taimoor Ajmal 
-) Voice by : Taimoor Ajmal 
 
 Music 
Whitesand - Eternity
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo y Dios (Episodio 1)

Yo y Dios (Episodio 12)