Par Jahonga ( Will go there) | Poetry | Taimoor Ajmal

Let the rain fall a little , let the weather subside a little
Let falsehood prevail a little, then I will go there.

Let the horror grow a little, let the greatness depredate a little
Let this water turn red then i will go there.

Let the town burn a little, let the screams rise a little
Let me see the mourn a little then I will go there.

I'm lonely right now, I'm weak right now
When I get the crowd, then i will go there.

Right Now there are sighs of others, right now there are words of strangers
Let me get hurt a little, then I will go there.

Listen Taimoor! Stop it, don't tease me anymore
When conscience awakens, I will think how much strength I have.

Poet : Taimoor Ajmal

ذرا جھڑنے دو ساون کو ذرا تھمنے دو موسم کو
ذرا حاوی ہو باطل تو، میں پھر اس پار جاؤنگا۔

ذرا بڑھنے دو وحشت کو ذرا لٹنے دو عظمت کو 
ذرا جو ہو یہ پانی لال، میں پھر اس پار جاؤنگا۔

ذرا جلنے دو بستی کو ذرا اٹھنے دو چیخوں کو
ذرا دیکھو میں ماتم جو، میں پھر اس پار جاؤنگا۔

ابھی تنہا اکیلا ہوں ابھی کمزور ٹہرا ہوں
ملے گی بھیڑ مجھ کو جب، میں پھر اس پار جاؤنگا۔

ابھی آہیں ہے اوروں کی ابھی باتیں ہیں گیروں کی
ذرا جو آۓ مجھ پہ آنچ، میں پھر اس پار جاؤنگا۔

سنو تیمور! بس کر دو نہ چھیڑو اب مجھے اتنا 
کبھی جاگی جو گیرت تو میں سوچا گا ہے دم کتنا۔

شاعر: تیمور اجمل

COPYRIGHT INFO:
- This piece is under a creative commons license. Use it wherever you would like to.
- Do not try to claim copyright and use it as your original work.


-) Poetry by : Taimoor Ajmal
-) Voice by : Taimoor Ajmal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo y Dios (Episodio 1)

Yo y Dios (Episodio 12)