Maray Ga (Will Kill Me) | Poetry | Taimoor Ajmal


If i write the reality so then fiction will kill me.
I'll be accused of being cranky and then society will kill me.

If i keep quite, so then noice of cruelty will kill me.
If i open my mouth, so then Empowered Person will kill me.

If i break the tradition so then Turban will kill me.
If i reject whole , announce truth so then world will kill me.

If go to the war so then thier deceive will kill me.
If i fight with myself,so then adversaries will kill me.

What i do? What i fight? What to tell? What to hide?
It looks like i have freedom, but am i still a slave?

Poet: Taimoor Ajmal 

لکھوں میں اب حقیقت کو تو پھر افسانہ مارے گا
الزام جہالت کا دے کے مجھ کو زمانہ مارے گا۔

رہو میں چپ تو مجھ کو پھر یہ ظلم شور مارے گا
جو کھولو لب کو تو پھر صاحب زور مارے گا۔

جو توڑو رسم تو پھر یہ پگڑی مار ڈالے گی
کرو سب رد سناؤ حق تو دنیا مار ڈالے گی۔

جو جاؤ جنگ پہ تو دے کے دھوکہ مار ڈالے گیں
لڑو جو خود سے تو رقیب مجھ کو مار ڈالے گیں۔

کرو میں کیا؟ لڑو میں کیا؟ سناؤ کیا؟ چھپاؤ کیا؟
بظاہر ہوں آزادی میں، مگر میں قید میں ہوں کیا؟

شاعر: تیمور اجمل

COPYRIGHT INFO:
- This piece is under a creative commons license. Use it wherever you would like to.
- Do not try to claim copyright and use it as your original work.


-) Poetry by : Taimoor Ajmal
-) Voice by : Taimoor Ajmal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo y Dios (Episodio 1)

Yo y Dios (Episodio 12)