Secret of Story |(Raaz-e-Kahani)| Poetry | Taimoor Ajmal

 


Don't ask me the secret of story,
I will make you distrustful of physical love.

I will say that the whole world is a deception,
I will bury you in time.

I will scatter thorns in your paths,
I will make and leave you thirsty.

If you drink the sea, you will still be sad,
I will bound your love with rain.

I will laugh at your dreams,
I will break all your hopes.

I will hurt your emotions,
I will give new colour to your words.

So it is better to keep the secret, secret,
Not to tell anyone about your emotion.

It is a wicked age, friends are envier,
Dancing on the storm of emotions is just an excuse.

Poet:Taimoor Ajmal

نہ پوچھ مجھ سے یہ راز کہانی 
میں تن کی محبت سے بدظن کرونگا۔

میں کہہ دونگا دھوکہ ہے دنیا یہ ساری 
میں تجھ کو زمانے میں مدفن کرونگا 

میں راہوں میں تیری بِچھا دونگا کانٹے
میں پیاسا بناکے تجھے چھوڑ دونگا۔

تو پی لے سمندر تو پھر بھی رہے غم 
میں بارش سے عشق تیرا جوڑ دونگا

میں خوابوں پہ تیرے ہنسوں گا ذرا سا
میں امیدیں تیری سبھی توڑ دونگا 

میں جذبوں کو تیرے لگاؤں گا ٹھیسے 
میں باتوں کو تیری نیا رنگ دونگا

تو بہتر ہے راز کا راز ہی رہنا 
ہے جذبہ جو اپنا کسی سے نہ کہنا

ہے فاسق زمانہ، ہے حاسد یارانا 
ہے جذبوں کی آندھی پہ رقص بہانا۔

شاعر: تیمور اجمل


COPYRIGHT INFO:
- This piece is under a creative commons license. Use it wherever you would like to.
- Do not try to claim copyright and use it as your original work.


-) Poetry by : Taimoor Ajmal
-) Voice by : Taimoor Ajmal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo y Dios (Episodio 1)

Yo y Dios (Episodio 12)